Who are you?
Being a UI/UX designer at M-Factor Consultancy means that at your core, you’re a creative wizard. You’re inquisitive — you’re not afraid to ask questions and collaborate with a bunch of other passionate people working together with one common collective goal to “Add value to the society”. You’re also unafraid of figuring things out on your own. You’re hyper-collaborative and open to others’ perspectives. You have a passion for designing solutions and experiences that cater to the end-goal of a project, but you’re not afraid to think outside the box in doing so.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the design, development, and QA of highly engaging and impactful websites.
- Partake in internal and external meetings to discuss project requirements, design decisions, milestones, and deliverables.
- Presenting strategies, mockups, and prototypes to project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with various people internally and externally on projects and processes.
- Assisting in the ideation and production of mockups and prototypes during the wireframing and design phases respectively.
- Illustrate complex design ideas using storyboards, user flows and sitemaps; design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Inform design decisions that are backed by data, strategy, and human behavior.
- Sourcing creative assets for websites, including but not limited to images, graphics, and videos.
- Some graphic design involved, including but not limited to the creation of icons, infographics, and custom imagery.
- Continuously learning and growing as a designer, strategist, business-person, and problem solver.
What you’ll bring to the table
- High level of knowledge, experience and skills in UX/UI design experience.
- Organization and keen attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively present to project stakeholders with confidence and strategic-thinking.
- Ability to think critically, creatively, and problem solve.
- An unselfish and collaborative approach to designing user-focused websites; you’re open to other perspectives and work well in a team environment.
- Screen design applications such as Figma, Sketch are accepted.
- Digital marketing understanding is a plus.
- Google Analytics understanding and other data-driven tools is a plus.
- A genuine passion for creativity and design.